CiniMaya

It's All About Movies

Justin Bieber Officially Graduates from High School!

Published on Tuesday 15 May 2012 03:03 // ,

Hey girls,

Justin Bieber has officially graduated from high school and he could not be happier! "I just finished high school!" Justin recently said. "I passed my test - I'm free! It was hard doing school and work every day." But Justin says he owes it all to his mom. "It was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her. I mean, this kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life. I've been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I'm really not into that stuff. I like to be out there." Well, Justin's def worked hard these few years and he totally deserves it! Congrats Justin -- we think you should go out and get yourself an awesome graduation gift!

Get more: Deets on JB's next single!

Send Justin your congrats in the comments below! Don't forget to check out our new June issue on stands NOW!

Subscribe to our RSS Feed! Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Visit our LinkedIn Profile!